Get ready for an emotional experience that will rock your school, thrill your heart and give you hope for the future of America! This is an interactive simulated experience that staff and participants love!
Participants are immigrants with the quest to become TRUE AMERICANS. Most people in America were born in America and don’t know what it is like to not have the freedoms and blessing we have. This event provides an opportunity for students to become “immigrants” on a quest to become TRUE AMERICANS. It is an opportunity to “re-dedicate” our citizenship in the principles that have made America great.
Volunteers and faculty become “Ellis Island Officials” who explain each Milestone of Freedom, ask students to make the necessary citizenship commitments, and administer the citizenship test.
We define a TRUE AMERICAN as someone who loves the principles America was founded upon and who will work to keep America free!
To recognize TRUE AMERICANS your school is turned into Ellis Island complete with an interactive assembly, passports, citizenship testing, citizenship commitments and much more! Those involved will sense a swell of patriotism as they go through the requirements to become TRUE AMERICANS.
The event can be left up in the evening for a presentation open to families and members of the community.
How to get a FREE $ 500 Credit Voucher
Toward the popular Milestones of Freedom simulated experience
Just purchase any of our $ 500 value packages. It’s that simple!
$ 500 Package #1: Our CRIES OF FREEDOM TEACHER CURRICULUM VALUE PACKAGE valued at $ 602 that includes:
* 1 teacher’s manual and e-book with lesson plans and scripts, quizzes, assignments, programs, exams, glossary, and bowl questions (see below) and one student manual with all of the scripts that can be copied for the students. Both are in the same binder. ($ 200 value)
* 15 Freedom Bowl study manuals ($ 150 value)
* 24 11x17 posters of Founding Fathers with quotes ($ 50 value)
* 10 11x14 images and twelve 8x10 storyboards of the Freedom Gallery ($ 70 value)
* 30 11x17 copies of the Declaration of Independence and thirty 11x17 copies of the Constitution without signatures for students to sign and keep ($ 60 value)
* 30 student booklets containing the founding documents that students can study and keep ($ 30 value)
* 1 “A More Perfect Union” DVD ($ 20 value)
* 1 “Spirit of America” CD by the U.S. Army Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps ($ 15 value)
* 1 postcard album of the Freedom Gallery ($ 7 value)
$ 500 Package #2: Our OFFICIAL FREEDOM BOWL COMPETITION VALUE PACKAGE valued at $ 625 that includes:
* 30 Freedom Bowl study manuals ($ 300 value)
* One 8-person buzzer set ($ 200 value)
* 1 team entrance fee to one of our annual Freedom Bowls ($ 125 value)
$ 500 Package #3: Our FREEDOM GALLERY VALUE PACKAGE valued at $ 600 that includes:
* Any two paintings or documents including storyboards, diagrams and permanent hanging devices from our famous 10-piece Freedom Gallery ($ 600 value). The paintings are framed in rich 2” mahogany colored beaded oak and include a brass nameplate. Documents are floated in the same mahogany colored beaded oak frame with brass nameplate. Start with these two pieces and add the remaining eight pieces and name banner later. The Freedom Gallery includes the following pieces:
* Signing the Constitution by Howard Chandler Christy, 1873-1952. 20”x30” image size
* The Declaration of Independence by John Trumbull, 1756-1843. 20”x30” images size
* Crossing the Delaware by Emmanuel Gottlieb Lutz, 1816-1868. 17”x30” image size
* Writing the Declaration of Independence, 1776 by J.L.G. Ferris, 1863-1930. 21”28” image size.
* The Spirit of ’76 by Archibald M. Willard, 1836-1918. 21”x28” image size.
* Our Flag by Fred Trip, painted in1940, 7”x17” image size.
* The Declaration of Independence document. 16”x14” image size.
* The United States Constitution document. 18”x12” image size.
* The Bill of Rights document. 16”x14” image size.
* The Call to Arms document. 16”x14” image size.